Hi Everyone,
My name is Heather and this is my first semester at ECU :). I graduated from Peace College in 2008 with degrees in Child Development, Elementary (K-6), and Special Education (K-12). I have been teaching with Wake County Public School System for the past 3 years. My first year I taught Kindergarten and last two years I have been teaching Special Education as a Resource Teacher for students in grades K-5. I love my job and working with children. There is a special place in my heart for preschool aged children and I am enrolled at ECU, working towards my preschool add-on and eventually my Master's in Birth-Kindergarten (BK).
I recently married my best friend, Matt, on October 17, 2010 and we have a wonderful doberman named Penelope. In my free time I love to read, spend time with family and friends, and watch sports (My husband and I are HUGE NY Giants and Yankees' Fans).
I am very excited about all that I will learn in this class and getting to know each and every one of you.
Good Luck This Semester!!
Until Next Time,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment